There can be many ways to persuade him to leave her. These tactics make him believe he is choosing to leave the relationship through his own will and not due to your influence. This means you can get what you want without the blame. Some things to try include:
- Lack of Trust: This is where you need to sow the seeds of doubt in his mind that she is faithful. Let it slip that she is confiding a lot of not so innocent information with you. He may question her trustworthiness and choose to end the relationship.
- Temptation: By pursuing him in a clear and obvious way, he may be tempted to leave the current relationship for you. Sometimes all it takes is that he is aware of his options.
- Pressure: If you put direct pressure on him to leave the current relationship, he may choose to end the relationship in order to avoid feeling trapped in a difficult situation. Sometimes men need a lot of prodding to take action.
- Incompatibility: Play up the fact that you are more compatible with him. Take up his interests or at least fake interest in what he likes.
- Attraction: Dress to impress. Make sure it is obvious that you are the more attractive option. Sometimes all it takes is the right clothes and makeup.
- Jealousy: Let her know you are interest in him. If the other woman perceives you as a threat to the relationship, he may see this jealousy as unattractive.
It’s important to keep in mind that every individual has their own reasons and motivations for their actions and decisions, and that it’s not possible to generalize or make assumptions about a man’s motivations based on your words or actions alone.